Why pick me? There are plenty of great coaches and training programs in Charlotte. I am another option to see if we are a good fit together for your goals.
I enjoy being in and around the sport whether it is road races, cross country, track, ultra running or a fitness goal. I love to see folks moving and enjoying the journey.
What can I offer you? The experience is 100% based on what you want.
Running 101 guidance if you are new to the sport
Customized training plan and weekly to daily coaching
Advisement to an athlete or coach if you just need an outline or re-assurance
Resources - I have been in the Charlotte running community for over 25+ years; if I don’t know, I can find out
How much? It depends :) Let's chat to understand your needs and then identify a form of payment that aligns to the value of what we agree to.
Let's Get Started!!! - Coach Aaron - aaronmlinz@gmail.com or call/text 704-241-0838

No comments:
Post a Comment